Thanks for your interest! Each role on our team plays a part in furthering our mission to help people discover hope, develop faith and demonstrate love.
Student Ministry Coordinator
Part-time (20 hr/week)
General Description: This position needs someone who has a growing relationship with Jesus and a love for students. They need to own the vision, mission and values of Cove Church. They need to enjoy working behind the scenes to make great things happen by collaborating as part of a team. They would report to the Director of Student Ministry and primarily support the organizational and administrative functions of the student ministry team as they seek to create environments where students (6th-12th) can discover hope, develop faith and demonstrate love, while growing in their relationship with Jesus.
• Schedule and plan all events such as students’ missions, retreats, camps, etc. as designated by the Director of Student Ministry.
• Lead, direct, and help provide hospitality services for student ministry such as greeting and welcoming students, follow up with guests, etc.
• Provide administrative support including scheduling, drafting correspondence, communications, photocopies, faxing, data entry, etc.
• Interface with other ministry leaders as needed or directed.
• Maintain correspondence with parents and volunteers via our church database and social media platforms.
• Shop for event needs, food and décor set-up.
• Recruit and coordinate volunteer chart for adult partners to chaperone special events and retreats.
• Budget planning under the direction of Director of Student Ministry.
• Be available for student programming on Wednesday nights and Sunday mornings.
• Flexible overtime hours if required to complete assigned tasks such as camps and retreats.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with attention to detail.
• Strong verbal as well as written communication skills, with the ability to adapt to a vast array of personality types and spiritual depths.
For inquiries please contact Kathy Tanner.
Creative Services Specialist
Part-time (25 hr/wk)
The Creative Services Specialist will use their skills in social media, graphic design, videography and photography to uphold the brand standards and creative identity of Cove Church and share the message of Jesus Christ.
· Social media content creation and interaction for Cove Church accounts
· Creatively build followings on various social media outlets including but not limited to, Facebook, and Instagram and YouTube
· Track key metrics and adjust strategies accordingly
· Provide guidance on trends and future opportunities
· Create and edit graphics for use in various environments
Videography & Photography
· Shoot, edit and deliver videos and photos for use in various environments
· Build and oversee teams for video and photography volunteers
Design & Brand Management
· Monitor the look, vibe, feel, and branding of all promotional materials representing Cove Church
· Oversee brand consistency on all platforms
For more information or to apply, contact Kathy Tanner.